STATEMENT OF RENTAL POLICY
The Courts of Bent Tree Apartments welcomes you to our community as a prospective resident.
Each applicant is qualified for residency on the following criteria:
1. Satisfactory present and previous rental or mortgage history.
2. Stable employment history.
3. Satisfactory credit histories and no bankruptcy claimed within the past year.
4. Income must be verifiable and at least three (3) times the monthly market rental amount in the form of:
-Recent paycheck stubs that include year-to-date information, or
-3 months of most recent bank statements
5. All adults occupying the apartment will be considered a Lessee on the
If the preceding requirements are met, the application can be processed with the required deposit, administrative fee and $40.00 application fee. If your application is denied, your deposit and administrative fee is refundable, but your application fee is retained. *All aforementioned documents must be provided within 24 hours of submitting application in order for apartment to be reserved.
The Courts of Bent Tree Apartments is an equal opportunity housing community and welcomes applicants having met the above criteria.